(Stream / download audio at bottom of page. This is a two part interview. Part one is here.)
The Druid Code sets out to examine the wider concept of magic and mythology being utilised as an early form of social psychoanalysis by the druids, how magic theory developed from this, and how this evolution of ritual magic eventually made its way into folklore, witchcraft and Freemasonry. From the proto-shamanic world of the megalith builders, to lost civilisations of the Atlantic fringe, along with the continual changes and challenges to the human experience in the face of traumatic cultural upheaval, the druids and their legacy have played a far more influential role than has been previously acknowledged. The Druid Code utilises mythology connected to sacred sites, developing a bidirectional conduit back through time, to reveal what took place in 2500BC – a shift in human consciousness that made humans what we are today. Issues discussed include:
- The decline of Christianity in Europe.
- The universal myths and legends of global disasters in the ancient past, and the lost Golden Age.
- The nature of our ancestors’ consciousness and how it differed from ours.
- Resistance to evidence which dates ancient sites as much older than currently accepted.
- Transhumanism, technocracy, and the struggle to shape the future.
- More ancient, less primitive: Will rejection of science as the only way to understand reality birth a new era of magical, mythical human consciousness?
From Atlantis to alchemy, you will never see history in the same way again.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.