The latest in an ongoing series of dialogues with James Tunney exposing the assault on humanity by the emerging global scientific dictatorship. James’ latest book is Plantation of the Automatons – Rule of an Automaticity Loop
(Stream / download audio at bottom of page)
What was once science fiction is rapidly becoming science fact. You will own nothing and be happy, immersed in a virtual reality of games, pornography, and mindless distractions. You will be discouraged from reproducing therefore you will not be replaced. The goal of a post-human planet envisages a much smaller population and in time, no real population at all. We are at a crossroads in the evolution of the human race. The future is taking shape in the present.
The assault is triple-pronged:
- Technology – Complete control and surveillance under the guise of entertainment and security.
- Technocracy – Rule by unelected, unaccountable, technical and scientific ‘experts’.
- Transhumanism – The ‘augmentation’ of the human mind and body by science and technology with the eventual goal of eliminating the species entirely through a process of total transformation.
Developments to watch out for as the agenda advances:
- Social credit systems – Rewards for ‘good’ behaviour.
- Mandatory vaccinations – ‘Passports’ for international travel.
- Digital currency – Cashless society, all transactions recorded.
- Universal Basic Income – Subsistence income instead of a job. This can be withdrawn for ‘bad’ behaviour.
Previous interviews with James Tunney
Bumper music: Cliff Martinez ‘Traffic OST’
Jessamine and Spectrum ‘Radiophonic (Musique Concrete)’ with movie samples added later.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
In my part of the world, they talk a lot about the ¨great resignation¨. And when I talk to people about that, everyone’s response is ¨where have those people gone?¨ ( it’s funny cause there’s still plenty of traffic jams but no one’s going to work?) After a year or two of the situation not changing, I’m pretty sure they have pushed this meme and not done anything about it to finally say; ¨we have to automatize everything since there’s not enough workers¨. Then people will accept it.
As well, I’m very suspicious of all those services advertised on podcast I listen to that offer subscription based services, like food, clothes or else. All delivered to your door. I never saw what was appealing to have a company sending you the portion of food you need to cook a meal they decided you’d be having…