(Stream / download audio at bottom of page)
- Can we see the future in our dreams?
- Does time flow in one direction?
- What might our dreams be trying to tell us?
- What is the nature of synchronicity or ‘meaningful coincidence’?
- Is there really any difference between the dream world and so-called reality?
Renowned esoteric writer Gary Lachman has been recording his own precognitive dreams for forty years. In this unique and intriguing book, he recounts the discovery that he dreams ‘ahead of time’, and argues convincingly that this extraordinary ability is, in fact, shared by all of us.
Dreaming Ahead of Time is a personal exploration of precognition, synchronicity, and coincidence drawing on the work of thinkers including J.W. Dunne, J.B. Priestly and Carl Jung. Lachman’s description and analysis of his own experience introduces readers to the uncanny power of our dreaming minds, and reveals the illusion of our arbitrary distinctions between past, present and future.
Previous interviews with Gary Lachman
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.